Sunday, September 11, 2011

sick...blegh

This'll be short, cause honestly, I don't have too much energy right now. I've simultaneously got a nasty cough, headache, and am so nauseated I feel like I wanna throw up or eat and can't do either. All I've had today is some pineapple and I'm trying to force down some oatmeal pancakes...making me feel nourished, but no less nauseated. My focus this week will be on making it better than last week.
I have a theory of Peace Corps (slash universal) equilibrium. It seems here when you have a bad morning, the afternoon is great. If yesterday was great, today won't be. It's just the balance of the world I guess, but it's brought into stark reality here. SO this week will be awesome! It'll be an exciting adventure that I feel happy to have. I've been working on the mentality that this is not different or difficult, it's unique. This is my conscientious focus and lens in which I'm trying to view everything. I'll let you know how it goes, but it seems like a great idea to me!

1 comment:

Michelle Bryson said...

It sounds like a great mentality to me, and it would do me good to adopt it as well! Hope you feel better soon!