Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A l'aeroport!

I'm at the airport, at my gate, and it's finally hit me, where i'll be and when and how flipping LONG it will take to get there! ahaha no stops! just hours of ocean! i'll settle in with a couple movies, my ipod and my book and i'll get through it all in splendid fashion but it's finally starting to sink in where i'm about to go and what i'm about to do

i was kinda scared this morning, in this weird state of shock and daze...but now, i'm really excited!! i saw some of the other students and only knew because they were in the check in and had the same UPS envelopes or gate number but as soon as i got through security i headed for coffee and now i'm chillin and charging my computer, but i realized i forgot all my movies...not so much bright!
i think i'm gonna stalk and or speak to some of the students that i stalked and make new friends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have so much fun!! :-) Danielle

Live.Laugh.Love said...

i was there with you...on the phone.